Maximize the control, speed and flexibility of your compact equipment. Now your small machines can mean big productivity.
Stay on Grade
Get the results you need, eliminate the guesswork and rework, and get to grade the first time with Trimble Earthworks GO! 2.0
Trimble Earthworks Makes Grade Control Simple
Trimble Earthworks GO! 2.0 is the next generation of compact machine control, designed to enable system expandability and upgrades so your investment remains valuable and updated over time.
The Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform for Compact Machines is now available in a subscription model with flexible terms to modernize your equipment with no large upfront cost.
Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform
The next generation system with a familiar Android™ UI, and friendly 10-inch touch screen cuts learning curve, improves operator capabilities, and gives you a first-pass finish that’s second to none.
Offering GNSS based systems, as well as universal total station and laser options, we have what you need whether flexibility or the ultimate level of precision is your goal.
Trimble Earthworks GO! 2.0
Earthworks GO! 2.0 brings machine control down to earth by allowing you to install and move the system yourself to reduce machine downtime.
- iOS and Android compatibility - use your own mobile phone!
- GO! 2.0 Box technology means no mounting hardware required
- Easy to set up using step-by-step, integrated tutorials
Eliminate the need for guessing and rework, and get to grade the first time, faster than ever.
Cat Box Blade with Trimble Earthworks GO! 2.0
Learn how pairing a Cat Box Blade with Earthworks GO! 2.0, a Trimble Grade Control system provides a portable controller and simple to use smart phone app for high grading accuracy. Simple to use on Cat Box Blade.
3D Grade Control for Compact Grading Attachments
Smarter, faster and more accurate grading, with standard Connected Site functionality to bring the office and the machine together for increased efficiency.
- Display design information and live cut/fill indications in the cab
- Monitor avoidance zones with real-time information
- Collect as-built data as the machine cuts to grade
- Keep tighter control over safety issues
- See precisely where dirt is being moved on site
- Determine the position of each tip of the blade and compare it to the design elevation to compute cut or fill to grade
- Drive the valves for automatic blade control or view in-cab lightbars based on the cut or fill data
- Control the machine's automatic blade control settings in real-time
- Adjust the machine's response to differing material conditions
- Optimize the machine's performance for a particular grading task
2D Grade Control for Compact Grading Attachments
A Trimble grade control system is an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Use one or two laser receivers to achieve fully automatic control of the blade using a laser reference
- Use a cross-slope only system to automatically control the blade slope, while the operator controls blade elevation
- Leverage the simple interface to get up and running quicker than ever
Request A Quote
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!