Make More Progress. And Fewer Waves.
Trimble Earthworks Grade Control Platform helps operators of all levels leave a quality surface in their tracks. Trimble Earthworks for motor graders is more than future forward. It’s fast forward. The next generation system gives you a first-pass finish that’s second to none.
Trimble Earthworks is now available in a subscription model with flexible terms to modernize your equipment with no large upfront cost.
Trimble Earthworks Software
Trimble Earthworks for Motor Graders is an entirely new grade control software application that is intuitive, easy-to-learn and runs on the Android operating system.
Trimble Dual GNSS
Trimble, a leader in precision measurement technology, pioneered the Dual GNSS solution to meet the needs of the construction industry. Watch the video to see how it works and why you need it!
Trimble Earthworks Solutions
See how Trimble can help you work smarter, faster and more profitably with a portfolio of integrated solutions.
Configuration Options for Motor Graders
- Highway and railway construction
- Airport construction
- Concrete pours and slab placement
- Residential and commercial site construction
Measures the position and slope of the blade and compares that
to design data for fine grading on complex design surfaces
Measures the exact position, cross slope and heading of the
blade for fine grading on steep slopes and complex design
||Universal Total Station (UTS)
Total station based system for extreme accuracy for lift and
layer control, material monitoring, or where GNSS is not the
ideal solution because of overhead obstructions
- Road and highway projects
- Land reclamation projects
- Dam and reservoir construction
- New infrastructure projects
Cross-slope control system to be used on motor graders for fine
grading work for road maintenance, ditches and slope work
||Single Elevation Plus Cross-slope
Single control system uses a laser or sonic receiver to control
the lift of the machine blade and the cross-slope for flat,
slopework, and finished grading
Dual control system that uses a laser receiver and a sonic
tracer for higher accuracy lift control. Blade edge can be
controlled independently or linked
3D Grade Control for Motor Graders
Trimble 3D grade control can be installed on motor graders to put the site plan - design surfaces, grades and alignments - inside the cab.
- Accurately measure the position and blade slope with the single GNSS antenna configuration
- Measure the exact position, cross slope and the heading of the blade with dual GNSS
- Achieve finished grade to millimeter accuracy with fewer passes
- Place finished grade materials more accurately and in a shorter time period, keeping material costs to a minimum and realizing better profits
2D Grade Control for Motor Graders
2D grade control systems from Trimble are an excellent first investment for contractors new to construction technology.
- Measure the lift and tilt of the blade with a single laser and laser receiver
- Measure the slope of the blade by adding another laser receiver or a slope sensor
- Get to grade more accurately and quickly with in-cab elevation and slope guidance
- Upgrade to a 3D grade control system as your organization grows
- Achieve tight tolerances and a smooth finished grade with precise vertical guidance.
- Calculate the cross-slope of the blade using two angle sensors and a rotation sensor
- Add a laser receiver or a sonic tracer to measure elevation
- Trace stringline, previous pass, or curb and gutter with a sonic tracer
Request A Quote
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!