Real-time collaboration in one central model lets you keep track of changes and access anywhere, anytime.
Features and Benefits
Trimble Quadri is a cloud-based BIM server and collaboration platform, enabling all stakeholders to share a central seamless project model – facilitating tight teamwork between planners, designers, contractors and the project owner. Quadri is your common data environment platform and is the key for model-based design.
Quadri supports open formats like LandXML, GML and IFC, and integrates with the most advanced civil design software in the industry. Simple bidirectional data flow between your software solutions with Quadri as your source of truth. A standardized, multi-discipline and concurrent work environment, allowing you to take full control of the complete result. Project team members are working within the same process, sharing and receiving each other's work continuously to substantially increase productivity and quality, still using multiple design tools.
Design complex 3D models efficiently with Novapoint unique design software for civil engineers.
Plan a new high speed, freight, or passenger rail project, or a new highway project, more rapidly with lower construction costs.
Trimble Quadri BIM software is your common data environment for continuous sharing of models in production. Our civil engineering and construction software offers a cooperative collaboration platform for infrastructure projects, such as roads and railways. Trimble empowers real-time collaboration in one central model, while enabling you to track changes and access the BIM model seamlessly anywhere, at any time.
Powerful Model Sharing
Share your central model in the cloud according to BIM requirements (BIM maturity from levels 3 and 4). Trimble Quadri BIM modeling software provides a shareable “single source of truth” for core project data that needs to be aligned, well organized, up-to-date, and accessible by all stakeholders working on the construction project.
- Object-oriented for classifying information
- Orchestrating project activities by organizing task and objects in an easy process overview
- Time and Model Maturity
- All BIM and construction data have a well defined and known location
- Network and linear location to all objects
- Open collaboration platform through open formats, by connectors and APIs
Integrated Work Processes
All modifications are linked to a work process in our civil BIM software. Easily track or clarify issues in the model by providing notifications and alerts to anyone on the team.
- Collaboration using the model comments
- Share object and task – not files
- One single source of truth to your model data
- Multiple users working parallel and share model data across disciplines for collaboration
- With support for a model-oriented way of working through BIM collaboration, fewer drawings are needed on the construction project
Get all the information you need with multiple ways to view your model, from 3D views to long and cross-section views. Through the Table view, Quadri civil BIM software also supports efficient and accurate quantity takeoff across the complete model, independent of what technology tool was used to create the data.
- 3D view
- Topics view
- Visualizer view
- Long-section view
- Cross-section view
- Plan view
- Properties view
- Timeline view
- Explorer view
Interact in an Open Environment
Quadri BIM software connectors and standard file formats provide a software agnostic approach to data flow. With our BIM for civil technology, contractors, owners and engineers can interact in a common shared model. It’s easy to extract the data when and how you need so that you can avoid and eliminate data duplication.
- Full visibility and transparency between office and field
- Deliver a coherent and constructible model that is able to be used for bim and collaboration throughout the project
- Connecting construction data from multiple vendors
- The dataflow to and from Quadri civil construction software is simplified through open formats or Import/Export possibilities
Request A Quote
Success! Thanks for filling out our form!