Plan for Sustainability with Better Environmental and Public Outcomes
The CO2 Calculator will forecast carbon dioxide emissions that will be generated during the construction of a road or rail project, including the expected CO2 output for moving materials, preparing land, and constructing structures along each construction alignment.
You can also forecast the CO2 emissions that will be produced by traffic using the new infrastructure, enabling major construction projects to evaluate millions of alternatives to understand the viability and to understand and optimize the tradeoffs between cost, CO2 impact of construction, and the long term CO2 impact of operating the infrastructure.
- CO2 Calculator enables users to forecast CO2 emissions that will be produced in the construction phase of the civil project
- Quantm shows a display of impacted traffic after construction project completion on the finished road
- View daily traffic flow and average speed
- Environmental impact on fuel consumption
- Additional details showcase vehicle parameters
- Noise indicators enables users to analyze how noise will affect the community around project